Sunday, November 22, 2009

FOXY!

If dogs could talk, I'm just sure that's what Foxy was asking!

Meeet Foxy, the C-U-T-E Pomeranian who stopped by our family's early Thanksgiving celebration yesterday (see post below)! She's my parents' neighbors' pet. They give her treats and lots of attention when she stops by! So, of course she stops by often when she's out! (I wonder if she makes the rounds of all the neighbors?)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that you have a

safe and Happy

Thanksgiving this week!

Sweet Dreams! Patti

6 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Patti, that is one cute dog! I have been considering a Pom among other breeds. We are talking about getting a new fur baby. Maybe after the beginning of next year. That one is a doll!

Unknown said...

What a cute little doggie! I just dropped in to say thank you for coming by my blog. I've entered your name in the giveaway!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Wishing you a wonderful holiday as well!
Brenda

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for all your sweet comments. I wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving. What a cute doggie!

Warmest regards,
Carrie
Noelle Garrett Designs

Anne Lorys said...

Foxy is adorable! She thinks she's one tough little cookie, doesn't she? Such attitude!
Thanks so much for your visit to my blog, happy to see you anytime!
All the best,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Foxy Lady!!!!

from Glowanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails