Monday, November 23, 2009

ALMOST THANKSGIVING!


Some photos of Mom & Dad's beautiful Fall decorations.
I really hate to say goodbye to the Fall decorations at the end of the week. But getting out the Christmas decorations makes up for it! I LOVE going through all the boxes, pulling out ornaments I've forgotten about, enjoying the memories associated with them, and deciding which decorations to use this year! I've been going through a few of them little by little recently and will share photos soon! I don't have the Christmas tree out yet---that may have to wait until after Thanksgiving. I can't wait till the radio stations start playing Christmas music! (Do you ever listen to your Christmas CD's during the year like I sometimes do?) KLTY, my favorite station here in Texas in the D/FW metroplex played Christmas music all weekend a couple of weekends ago (a Christmas music preview) and it was wonderful! It definitely got me in the Christmas spirit!
Have a great evening! Patti

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Patti... I'm getting excited about Christmas, too. I do love your parents' decorations and am glad you shared them with us.

XO,

Sheila

Brenda Pruitt said...

Almost Thanksgiving and you've still got petunias blooming!
Brenda

Related Posts with Thumbnails