Sunday, September 27, 2009

SPICY!!!!

Everyone's been telling my Mom and me that they can't believe we had never been to Spice in downtown Waco, Texas.

Well, this past Mother's Day weekend, we went. (Yes, that was back in May---I'm just now getting my photos posted from that trip!)

We had a great "girls day out". My pictures don't do Spice justice! It was an amazing store! They have the bottom floor in the Shops of River Square Center and the top floor is full of lots of awesome shops of different entrepreneurs/vendors.

We had a great time and highly recommend a shopping trip there!
LOVE this iron bed and all the beds there!



Love, love, love this settee!!











They had gorgeous art for your walls!
Loved the artwork below by Chariklia Zarris.
OK, I LOVED everything at SPICE!









Please stop by my cousin, Nola's, blog Alamo-North to wish her a Happy Birthday, as it's her birthday today, September 27!!!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


6 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

When I head up that way this Fall, I'll need to check this place out. Although as a dealer now, I'm sure it'll only be to ogle and not buy...Warrenton broke me!
Great store!
Anne

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a fun place, Patti! I love the pretty things in that shop. I'm sorry that I missed your cousin's birthday, but I've been without a computer. Am on a borrowed one now, but I get mine back next week (I hope).

Sending you much love...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Stacey said...

That looks like a fun place!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Wow, I wish I lived near there, it looks like a wonderful place, love the furniture. Thanks for the visit and thanks for sharing...I'll just have to be a new follower to see where we are going to see next....stop by for a visit, I'ed love to see ya...Phyllis

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks soooo much for the tour...had a great time!

Blessings,
Linda

decorator to the stars said...

GREAT BLOG, STOP BY & SAY HI :) GIO

Related Posts with Thumbnails