Monday, February 22, 2010

SWEETS

Just in time, I happened to think to snap photos of the roses my sweetheart gave me last week for Valentine's Day! They arrived last Thurs., the day we had the record-making snowfall here in North Texas. Our office ordered in Chinese food and the roses arrived while we were all together eating lunch. My darling husband also gave me the pearl and cross necklace that I really wanted when we were shopping at Harvey's in Corsicana, Texas the other day, but wasn't going to buy for myself, so he got it for me! So sweet! Thanks, Honey!
I made Peanut Butter Blossoms for him with dark chocolate Hershey's Kisses (his favorite), gave him a gift certificate to eBay (he loves shopping on eBay!) and a heart-shaped coupon for a dinner out to a restaurant of his choice (which he hasn't redeemed yet). We were so tired by Sunday night that we didn't feel like going out (that's a first for us!).





So delicious with a cup of hot Chai tea----especially on a snowy day!


By the way, they're saying we may get 4 to 5 inches of snow later tonight! Can you imagine! However, after the 12.5 inches of snow last week, I'd believe anything!
Sweet dreams, Patti

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Wow Patti, another five pounds here for me just looking at all these Valentine sweets!!!!
You are such a lucky gal, those roses are beautiful~
:)

Brenda Pruitt said...

When is spring going to be here!!! Those cookies look great. I must try those out.
Brenda

Related Posts with Thumbnails