Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOWQUEEN & OTHER SNOW PEOPLE IN NORTH TEXAS!

Can you believe this snow we got here in North Texas!!! It's so amazing! We drove around town and took in all the beauty and snowy goodness! Here's our favorites out of the photos we took! The lovely snow queen holding court on Ennis Avenue in front of the historic Raphael House in Ennis, Texas.



She was my favorite "snow person" we saw today!

Here's the gorgeous Raphael House. I got to see the inside on a house tour two or three years ago.

Second place in my favorite snow sculptures would have to go to the snow family below!


Look closely at the snowman photo below. I can't believe I didn't even see the cute little white kitten peeking out from behind the snowman when I took this photo!





This one must be a Dallas Cowboys fan, judging by his cap:







In Texas, you have to have a cowboy snowman:


A conehead:












A lifesaver for a mouth:

Looking down....

Hope everyone had a Happy Friday! And that you're warm and cozy and snuggled under the blankets, just relaxing at your home and enjoying the winter wonderland! Sweet dreams, Patti

5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Patti, what a FUN post! I enjoyed this so much. The snowmen were all so cute. Have fun in the snow and be safe...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lorilee said...

Love all the different personalities of those snowpeople. When it snowed here in 2004, we walked the neighborhood taking photos of the different snow people too!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Glimpse of My World said...

DID YOU ENTER MY DRAWING..... DON'T MISS OUT.. A GIFT CARD TO A B & B .. happy valentines to you!!

Diana Ferguson said...

So glad you found my Texas-Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

Hasn't this been the craziest weather ever around here?!

Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon!

Nola said...

I saw several of those snowmen, but didn't hav my camera when Eddie and I were out. Then I was too scared to drive out by myself to take photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails