Tuesday, December 8, 2009

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!


This whimsical little fella was seen in a library on the annual Waxahachie, Texas Christmas Tour of Homes last weekend! For a decorating addict like myself, these home tours are sooooo much fun! My Mom and me go every year and get a ton of Christmas decorating ideas and tour some AMAZING homes! (The tours take place 3 weekends, starting the Saturday after Thanksgiving with a different set of homes on the tour each weekend.)
Well, I'm blogging on my lunch break, so I've got to head back to the office......Hope you're all having a great week! Catch me later for more photos from the tour........

3 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

That little whimsical fella looks like he's having fun!
Brenda

Morning Glories in Round Rock said...

What a cute little fella. Think that is the only snow we are going to see!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Adorable!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails