Sunday, March 21, 2010

LOVIN' THE PURPLE AND PINK!







While it was snowing outside today here in Texas on this, the second day of Spring (yes, SNOW--don't you love it!!!), we were enjoying the sweet perfume and purple beauty of these Hyacinths inside the house. I wish so much that you could smell them! Their awesome scent has filled the entire kitchen and I am "wowed" everytime I enter the room! These were a sweet gift, as was the beautiful Cyclamen plant in the last photo! (I've never had the luxury of having either of these plants before. I'm so enjoying them! I love the little bunny & Easter decorations in the Hyacinths, too!)
Hope your weekend has been sweet! Patti

1 comment:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Ahhh.... Hyacinths! Those are so pretty! Love 'em. They always make me think of new beginnings. Spring, warmer weather.

Related Posts with Thumbnails