Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY 80TH, AUNT D!!!




A big Happy Birthday to our beautiful Aunt D, who has a very special birthday coming up----she turns 80 tomorrow! Amazing and unbelievable, because you would never guess her age! In fact, I think I will ask to see her birth certificate next time I visit, because I really don't believe it. But, you know what they say-----age is just a number-----and you're only as old as you feel------and 80 is the new 60!!! Aunt D, we hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, celebrate this special birthday, keep having fun, and best wishes for a wonderful year ahead! We love you!

5 comments:

Morning Glories in Round Rock said...

I would like to add my good wishes for your Aunt's milestone birthday. My mother's 80th will be coming up this next March. Each birthday we are able to celebrate together is precious indeed!

Lorilee said...

Happy Birthday to Aunt D.
Blessings,
Lorilee

Brenda Kula said...

How sweet! I love the photos!
Brenda

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Oh, Happy Birthday wishes to your Aunt D. Hope her day is wonderful! Love the cute birthday display!

Unknown said...

This is very sweet! Happy beleated Brithday, Aunt D!

Hugs, KJ

Related Posts with Thumbnails